No coding is required; Create basic CRUD (Create, Read, Update, Delete) for your MySQL Database in minutes. Automatically analyze your database tables.
The main purpose of a CRUD grid is that enables users create/read/update/delete data. Normally data is stored in MySQL Database.
- Create, Read, Update & Delete.
- Custom views.
- Custom pre-defined filters.
- Relational views (one to many).
- Counter widgets with aggregate functions (COUNT, SUM, AVG, MIN, MAX).
- MySQL over SSH tunnel
- Search & sorting
- Mac OSX (pre-release)
- Linux 32Bit (pre-release)
- Linux 64Bit (pre-release)
- Windows 64Bit (pre-release)
- Windows 32Bit (pre-release)
ElectroCRUD on GitHub
Built on Electron, NodeJS, Angular & AdminLTE